Click HERE if you are interested in participating! We can’t do this research without help from people like you!
Our research focuses on how we process sensory information form the outside world, and how this impacts our cognitive functioning and the way that we interact with the external world. Below are links to particular areas of our research.
– Sensory processing and perceptual binding
– How sensory perception impacts cognitive processing
– Sensory perception in autism spectrum disorders
– Sensory perception in cochlear implant users
– Sensory perception across the lifespan: Development and Aging
– Modulating sensory perception through perceptual learning